PDA

View Full Version : Ex-BNP Wants 2 Shoot Blair

Confuzzled
20-02-2007, 11:47
A former candidate for the British National party stockpiled bomb-making chemicals and talked about wanting to gun down the prime minister, a court heard today.

Robert Cottage, 49, also discussed his desire to shoot the Liberal Democrat peer, Lord Greaves, the jury at Manchester crown court was told.

Louise Blackwell QC told the court that police had found several "recipes" for explosive devices at Mr Cottage's home in Colne, Lancashire.

The alarm was raised by his wife, Kerena, who became concerned at her husband's activities, the prosecution lawyer said.

Mrs Cottage "said that he had just received a considerable amount of boxes through the post that she believed contained chemicals," Ms Blackwell said.

"She had concerns about his behaviour; he wanted to shoot certain members of parliament and held strong views and opinions on immigration."

In a written statement read out to the court, Mrs Cottage said her husband had talked about certain specific targets. "Robert Cottage held views about prime minister Tony Blair and Lord Greaves and has said he would like to shoot them," it said.

Read here for more

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/farright/story/0,,2012166,00.html

-666-
20-02-2007, 11:52
Is his wife called kerena kapoor?

Confuzzled
20-02-2007, 11:58
Erm. I don't think so

Guji-Ji
20-02-2007, 12:24
Never thought me and the BNP would agree on a particular view.

HussainU
20-02-2007, 14:05
Never thought me and the BNP would agree on a particular view.
u agree on it
but for different reasons

desimack
20-02-2007, 14:07
An enemy of my enemy is my friend, maybe we should stop being so anti-BNP for a while and work together

HussainU
20-02-2007, 14:09
na we cnt ..
they want us out of here..
how can we work togeda wen dey wana kick us out..

desimack
20-02-2007, 14:11
We can put that aside for a while.

The BNP are very influential with white working classes they have a lot of power, we could influence non white voters it would be a power block.

We don't have to work together hands on but as long as we're trying to accomplish the same goal we can hit the same target from different angles.