PDA

View Full Version : Child in a Million

Kayz
22-02-2007, 13:12
http://www.five.tv/media/image/11969843.jpg

http://www.five.tv/programmes/childinamillion/

Who watched it? Man it had a dramatic ending.. felt sorry for the child and family.., the documentary was going well... the girl was going to school! We all thought it was a happy ending but unfortunately it came back, the cancerous tumor she had around her lungs and heart.

The funny thing was... i was going to bed yesterday night just before one.. thought id listen to LBC... and the mother of Molly was on. I came in half way through the show.. and apparently there were people accusing her of releasing the video just to make money out of it... but she defended her self... anyways to cut a long story short.. she was angry about a few things... the money they had to spend etc and she also said that she knows people will hate her for saying what she is about to say and she didnt frankly care what others thought she lost a child.. she was angry that other people get free treatmeant.. some dont even work and they get to reap the benefits etc... im not sure what she was on about exactly but she thought it was unfair for her as she put well into the NI etc... but thats another story..

The mums character on TV was pretty well actually... but there was this other side of her that i could see but wasnt too sure of... that cruel side... dont know... But then what a coincidence! She was on live radio at 2 in the morning... thats when her full wrath came out.. then i said to my self "LAWEL, i thought so all along..." But the father is a top man, throughout!

But the girls death was a tragedy really...,

Also the Doctors at London’s Great Ormond Street Hospital are just fantastic i must say!

desimack
22-02-2007, 13:15
In a situation like that its really hard to put somebody down man everybody is Mike Tyson but when they get into a fight Mike Tyson flies away pretty fast.

Its hard to react in that situation I'd like to see some of the people dissing her do it

Kayz
22-02-2007, 13:19
In a situation like that its really hard to put somebody down man everybody is Mike Tyson but when they get into a fight Mike Tyson flies away pretty fast.

Its hard to react in that situation I'd like to see some of the people dissing her do it

Yea people on radio were making sarky comments.. i.e. = dissing her... i got nothing againts her... i just saw the dominant side to her when she was on the radio yday... like the aggresive type. In simple terms she insulted people on the radio yesterday by saying some of the things... thats all... i just thought... oh well... i thought there was a side to her like that.

desimack
22-02-2007, 13:23
I think everybody has that side some people either hide it or are too scared to show it.

Defense mechanism can make you say some things youll regret later, lol I know!