PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Tickets

.Prizzle.
26-02-2007, 20:47
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me..

i wana buy tickets for an arsenal match which is in may, the tickets are not on sale yet but i was wondering whether u have to be a member to buy arsenal tickets or can non members buy them aswell

if your gona spam or give me bullshit i dont wana know, dont give to shits if u dont like arsenal, if u dont like arsenal and u cant help me then dont reply, simple....

Thankz

x

Confuzzled
27-02-2007, 11:27
My boyfriends cousin will no.

Ill ask him 2nite

IRFAN06
27-02-2007, 15:40
what match is it for?

Icey
27-02-2007, 22:33
You can still buy tickets if your not a member but it limits your choice if your not a member, i think.

Jus go to arsenal.com and see if tickets for the game you want are on sale.

.Prizzle.
02-03-2007, 00:09
ok, it seems that the match i wana buy tickets for...i cant, well not from the arsenal website. i've checked other websites and they're selling tickets for £450 per ticket, fuck that i aint paying that much, but i have been told that it will cost bucs cos its the last game of the season, i relly wana get tickets for this game, so is there any chance of any one having any idea on where i can get the tickets for less than what i have been seeing?

Ridz
02-03-2007, 00:14
lastminute.com?

.Prizzle.
02-03-2007, 00:17
Nope, tried them, they dont seem to be selling the arsenl tickets

Icey
02-03-2007, 00:25
ebay but i dont think they would be selling those tickets so early, but nearer to the game you might have a chance.

dont you know anyone who's a member?

.Prizzle.
02-03-2007, 00:26
hmm thats an idea, but if i dont get them then i'm stuffed, and plus how can i be 100% that there really ?> sorry dont use ebay ?>

Nah i dont know anyone thaats a member crispy..

is anyone on here a memer?

Icey
02-03-2007, 00:41
If all else fails then on ebay try and find someone who has 90% upwards feedback. You always take a bit of a risk on ebay but if you set up an account on paypal then they insure you against scams. Someone made a ebay thread the other day check that.

Irfan must be a member. I got a friend who's a member i'll ask him when i see him next week.

.Prizzle.
02-03-2007, 00:45
ooo yay...thanx.....:)

i'll pass on asking irfan tho, he only spoke to me once to find out if ma pic was me or a model when he found out it ws me he was like damn ur hot, never spoke to him since...anyway...

like u said if all else fails i can try the ebay thing..:)

but if u cud find out for me thanx :)

Icey
02-03-2007, 00:56
lool @ irfan

i'll let ya know on monday/tuesday, but if i forget remind me cuz i got loads of things on my mind.

edit: what game is it?