PDA

View Full Version : Bridalwear Selection...

*AmBiGuOuS*
04-03-2007, 14:09
Ok ere r the selected dresses/lehengas i took a liking to! Tell me which ones u guys like...if any...?> ...lol...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/rude_gyal_naz/Bridalwear3.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/rude_gyal_naz/Bridalwear2.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/rude_gyal_naz/Bridalwear1.jpg

Zero
04-03-2007, 14:16
Why dont you go to the wedding in a nike tracksuit? Set a new image?? :p

First choice: The one that the girl is wearing at the piano or summin. I think thats the best one. Goldish colour.

Second choice: The first one, dark maroon and gold. That looks ayyt as well.

I dont really "like" the others that much, although the orange one from bargello shop is quite nice.

Depends on what the groom is waerign as well obv, you know what hes wearing? You two gotta match, like.

Forgived.
04-03-2007, 14:48
I like the Red and white on the middle left...

And also the red one on the first right... maroon one below that is nice too!!

If u dont like my choice at least I have a vague idea what I will choose for myself :p

Sidra240
04-03-2007, 17:58
i like the white and maroonish one next to the turquiose bride....and the red one at the top....think they both look good

but all of them are nice depnding on what the brides will be wearing and groom etc ...

Rizolicious
04-03-2007, 18:01
some good lookin gyals

*AmBiGuOuS*
04-03-2007, 21:55
The grooms wearin white on 1 day n black or cream the next so datz ok...as the colour i wanted 2 wear 1st waz white n then red on the next day...[dont worry i'm colour co-rdinating EVERYFIN...yes i can b a freak like dat...but he loves me still...?> ]

My 2 favs from the pics above waz the white/gold lehenga dat d girl next 2 d piano is wearing...n d red/silver in the top right hand corner...

But if u look in the 1st set of dresses in the bottom row there's a woman stood with her arm against a wall n she's wearin a marooney/purpley dress...the colour they called 'wine' i fink...well there's definitely sumfin sexy bout that dress n its colour!...or mayb its jus the girl in it...?>

Sidra240
04-03-2007, 22:20
Ur choice sounds pretti good hun...i like the first choice ...that white one......that dress is gawgusssssss.......have u checked out where bwts there stores are and prices....etc

*AmBiGuOuS*
04-03-2007, 23:26
Ur choice sounds pretti good hun...i like the first choice ...that white one......that dress is gawgusssssss.......have u checked out where bwts there stores are and prices....etc

On the website there were prices but no not gona go shoppin jus yet...way 2 early kuriyeh! At the moment all i want is the ideas n plans...aint carryin out these planz till summertime hopefully...:)

OoOoOo i 4got 2 add...in the final group of pics i like the 2nd from the left...which is the pink lehenga...i fink it luks gorrrjusss!!!:)

-666-
04-03-2007, 23:48
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4574/brideeeeystuffuw5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
In no order of MY preferences.

1. The cut on that is divine for girls who are slim, it gives a gorgeous hourshape figure.
2. I quite like this, Im not sure if its the way its been photographed, but looks kind of oldschool dark gothic, I think that might be velvet, not sure, looks quite thick.
3. It very simple, but elegant, abit too simple, pattern is okaye, cut is standard, but obviously jewelry and shoes make and can break a outfit.
4. I just again like the cut, its like number 1. Its very pretty.

The rest are not so good, the blue one I wore something like that to a cousins wedding.

What kind of jewelry are you going to wear?

Ohh Vee
04-03-2007, 23:51
I'll refer back to this thread in 2 years if it exists. That way I can choose my bride's outfit for her.

*AmBiGuOuS*
05-03-2007, 00:40
In no order of MY preferences.

1. The cut on that is divine for girls who are slim, it gives a gorgeous hourshape figure.
2. I quite like this, Im not sure if its the way its been photographed, but looks kind of oldschool dark gothic, I think that might be velvet, not sure, looks quite thick.
3. It very simple, but elegant, abit too simple, pattern is okaye, cut is standard, but obviously jewelry and shoes make and can break a outfit.
4. I just again like the cut, its like number 1. Its very pretty.

The rest are not so good, the blue one I wore something like that to a cousins wedding.

What kind of jewelry are you going to wear?

I like ur 1,2 and 4...2 looks sexy proper but not sure if i want that 4 the big day...
Numba 3 my utha half is keen on but i aint in comparison 2 the utha dresses ive uploaded...

Erm as 4 jewellery i hav no idea yet...depends on the dress so i gess thats sumfin i cant decide on jus yet...i DO wana b quite blinged up tho...:)

*AmBiGuOuS*
05-03-2007, 00:40
I'll refer back to this thread in 2 years if it exists. That way I can choose my bride's outfit for her.

So at this present moment of time none of the above appeal 2 u?:o

Voodookid
05-03-2007, 00:45
1. second row on the left. white and pink
2. fourth row left
3. fourth row middle
4. bottom row left.

in dat order too..
rest aint all that

Icey
05-03-2007, 01:02
interesting that everyone's individual taste is coming out.

1. Pink middle top - last pic
2. Orange left top (altho its hard to see it properly from that side angle) - last pic
3. Red left top - first pic

A lot of them dont really look very bride like, if you get my meanin. Like some of those outfits could be worn by girls attending a wedding, compared to them actually being bride outfits.

*AmBiGuOuS*
05-03-2007, 13:21
I fink the pinks got the most likes so far...hmmm...i likes!bananadanc

-666-
05-03-2007, 13:53
Are you going to get jewellery made to match your outfit? You getting the full works? Tikkia? Chumar? blah blah?

I know I think I just likes the posing in that picture, its not weddingy enough.

What you wearing on Mehndi?

<3 sexy! I love weddings!!!!

xXxshortyxXx
05-03-2007, 13:59
I Say 3 n 4 R Reaali Gud 4 A Bride.. I Like Da Pink Cuz Of The Style.. N Cream Cuz Of The Unusual Colors On It..

-666-
05-03-2007, 14:31
http://www.weddingstages.co.uk

http://www.raishma.co.uk
http://www.jaancouture.com/

These more fashion fobed, and not traditional style.

Ridz
05-03-2007, 16:23
I lyk the red one in the top right.. the turqiouse 1... n the 1 with the girl on the piano... u'd luk sik in them naz especiali the one on the top right.. go 4 dat 1 :D:D:D:D

rudeboy
05-03-2007, 16:29
^^^ an who asked u>?

.Prizzle.
05-03-2007, 16:29
I like the same ones that 666 chose on the first page, also the first one on the 2nd row.

some of the others are nice but not for a wedding

$exy_$cottish_AnGel
05-03-2007, 18:03
They all loooook lovely....

But i like the 1st and 3rd ones on the top row.

The Blue one is nyc too......

And the white one at the bottom on the far right where the girl is at the piano is nyc.... kinda different 2 :)

The pink one in the last row in the middle lookz gawjuzzz!

*AmBiGuOuS*
05-03-2007, 18:32
^^^ an who asked u>?

I hope ur jus jokin...rite?:|

*AmBiGuOuS*
05-03-2007, 18:40
Fank u every1 4 ur choices...I rekon the top right red 1, the pink 1 n the piano 1 r gona b the main idea of wot am lookin 4...tho am still gona keep on lookin 4 that white dream lehenga idea i've got in my head...8o

On my Mehendhi i wana wear yellow...apparently its tradition...but nevertheless i like wearin that colour! Hopefully gona wear a churidar suit...

As for jewellry 666 i dont quite kno wot a chumar is...?> ...wots 1 of those? I defo goin 4 the full works tho...tikka, bangles, anklets, blinged out earring n necklace...n 2 top it all off a lil tiara...but not 1 of dem tacky 1z...a nice lil classy diamond studded 1!

Ok sorry if i sound a lil overboard but i love plannin this shit...i want it all 2 b perfect...which it will coz he's the 1 am marryin!?>

-666-
06-03-2007, 13:40
Chumar, the side thing. Not the tikka, the thing at the side of the head. Tiara? Ohhh. (not wearing dubbata then? ) Whats your hair going to be like?

$exy_$cottish_AnGel
06-03-2007, 13:57
Chumar, the side thing. Not the tikka, the thing at the side of the head. Tiara? Ohhh. (not wearing dubbata then? ) Whats your hair going to be like?

The chumar looks quite nice... its different than always wearing a Tikka!

Ma big sis had a tiara for her walima :) that would look nice too if u aint going to have a duppata

-666-
06-03-2007, 14:57
I like the same ones that 666 chose on the first page, also the first one on the 2nd row.

some of the others are nice but not for a wedding

We have good taste. luveyes

*AmBiGuOuS*
06-03-2007, 15:01
Is it dat tikka but bigger n hangs at d side of d head? I duno wot it is bout them fings but i dont like them 1 bit...I'll stick 2 the tikka if it goes wit d tiara...

Duno how i want me hair yet but i'ma let it grow agen n hav half updo wit ringlets cumin down possibly...n nah u CAN wear tiara wit a dupatta...but only if d dupatta's worn as a veil...hangin behind the tiara...will c woteva luks rite n i gess woteva the bridesmaids n sisters fink best [as theyve alwayz got a lot 2 say! lol]...:)

-666-
06-03-2007, 15:07
Yeah thats the thing, the side thing.

Are you nervous? Scared? Excited?

*AmBiGuOuS*
06-03-2007, 15:10
Am excited...yet nervous at d same time...imagine moving to a new home...living with that 1 guy 4 the rest of ur life...*gulp*...but i'll worry bout the nerves nearer the time...rite now its all bout the excitement!bananadanc

-666-
06-03-2007, 15:20
Exactly. I guess your too busy planning now to be nervous.

What are the bridemaids wearing? Have you chosen a colour scheme or anything yet?

Is that your guy in your av?

*AmBiGuOuS*
06-03-2007, 15:27
Well i'm plannin 2 wear white n if i do then the bridesmaids/sisters will all b wearin pastel colours...bridesmaids r happy wit a pastel yellow or pastel pink...my sisters r happy wit pastel blue...jus the boys 2 sort now...but all in gud time!

Yeh thats him in the pic...

-666-
06-03-2007, 15:38
Coolio. Have you actually bn out and tried dresses on yet? and ate free samples of wedding cake?yummm.

*AmBiGuOuS*
06-03-2007, 16:22
Lol no not yet...waayyy 2 early yet...thats all 4 the summer...:)