PDA

View Full Version : #1 The Best of East London Bengalis

Kayz
11-03-2007, 03:02
This video was done by a friend of mine for his project, ole school mate! Also friend from back home!

Just to point him out to you, hes the guy in white ring leader of the bad crew, hes at 00.33 seconds who says "Johnson my booy!" lol The funny bit is they have a footy music to end it with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMoL3SJm4S4

Theres more E1 videos ive found some really funny ones i think we'll save them for tommorow!! Enjoy this for the time being!!

Iroquois Pliskin
11-03-2007, 03:31
Gotta sign up to see it..

Ritz_Crackers
11-03-2007, 04:14
Thats just typical East london boys lol.

Guji-Ji
11-03-2007, 11:16
And what was the point of that? I mean was it a messeage against knife crime? If so, then should of had a messeage on the title of the video and at the end of the vid.

Btw great work on the Indian sound effects :D.

Zero
11-03-2007, 12:06
An asian is wearign chav apparel!
Good vid though, it was in tower hamlets as well.

Axii
11-03-2007, 15:59
dont hate on tower hamlets yeah....

im an east londoner myself..yes we got the typical chAV guys and girl chavs...but we aint alL likE dat...

Brown Sugar Baby
11-03-2007, 18:22
oooooo.kkk... :S

MizzyBone
12-03-2007, 10:14
And what was the point of that? I mean was it a messeage against knife crime? If so, then should of had a messeage on the title of the video and at the end of the vid.

Btw great work on the Indian sound effects :D.

It was a school project so it may just have been for fun. Plus people should be able to interpret the message themselves.

Babz
13-03-2007, 22:04
the vid was good, sound fx was bare jokes. they soulda had a lil message at the end against knife crimes tho, wudda helped the ppl wiv no common sense to understand it better...lol

Kayz
13-03-2007, 22:07
the vid was good, sound fx was bare jokes. they soulda had a lil message at the end against knife crimes tho, wudda helped the ppl wiv no common sense to understand it better...lol

True I agree! Btw dude intro yourself under the introduction section on the forum! its under the multicultural bits! Cheers!

lineyman
14-03-2007, 00:58
Video does not put any important messages across more of a comedy lol, theres the little bit on the end when the guy feels abit guilty after the stabbing but the football music changes it back to a funny mood