PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan Vs Ireland

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 18:06
pakistan are shite, and we are getting battered.
even if we somehow win this game, by some miracle, were still shite.

PaKi PwInCeSs
17-03-2007, 18:08
Not loooking goood...

-666-
17-03-2007, 18:15
Obviously. I stopped supporting Pakistan 2 years ago.

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 18:23
we are currently 120/8 after 36 overs. il be happy with 140-150 ... hopefully we can defend that ...

Zero
17-03-2007, 18:24
lol we got a wasted team this year round peepole!

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 18:46
130 for 8

sami - 12
anjum - 7

25 run partnership ...
so why can numbers 8 and 9 do this, but not 2,3,4 etc ...
there playing in the same conditions !
dick heads

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 18:47
ok as i say that, pakistan lose another wicket.
9 down now.
gul coming in ... he is as good as batting as glenn mcgrath

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 18:58
132 all out. shambolic.

Zero
17-03-2007, 19:42
Terrible! Pakistan deserve to have egg on their faces.

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 19:49
if we leave this, all we are gonna hear is
inzi this, younis this, yousuf this.
people will forget they have all had an amazing 18 months.

they deserved to be slated for the last 2 performances, but to be honest, i didnt have high hopes for this WC anyways.

Zero
17-03-2007, 19:50
The beat goes on.....:oh

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 19:52
ok so here we go ... ireland coming into bat.
it will be hilarious to see the ball flying all over the place. lol
but still ... come on pakistan lets see what you can pull out of the bag

mhussain1
17-03-2007, 19:58
never underestimate PAKISTAN

lineyman
17-03-2007, 19:59
Nothing to understand their shit

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 20:04
Bangladesh need just another 111 runs to win with seven wickets in hand. As long as they don't lose wickets in a cluster, they should coast home.

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 20:12
Mohammad Sami to Bray, OUT, inswinger which is through Bray before he can get a bat to it, pitched in line and ... was going over the top of the stumps says the much-loved Hawkeye. In fairness, he should have gone in Sami's previous over, so two blunders by Brian Jerling have evened themselves out

8 for 1

Shaz.
17-03-2007, 23:20
cant blv how shite they did 2dy!! :O

Rizolicious
17-03-2007, 23:50
Ireland require another 5 runs with 3 wickets and 47 balls remaining

Rizolicious
18-03-2007, 00:01
pakistan lost. i am now officially a sri lankan fan.

Shaz.
18-03-2007, 00:02
.... i cant blv it...... lol

mhussain1
18-03-2007, 00:02
lol am a bangladeshi fan now

Guji-Ji
18-03-2007, 00:06
ha ha i thought losing to bangladesh was bad!

Icey
18-03-2007, 01:44
F*ck the west indian groundsmen for making a green wicket. This venue aint seen a pitch like this in centuries, all of sudden they decide to make a Pakistani graveyard. Our batsmen played like wastemen i would support India but they just swallowed some bangladeshi dick sauce. Its official i support Kenya.

Rizolicious
18-03-2007, 01:47
F*ck the west indian groundsmen for making a green wicket. This venue aint seen a pitch like this in centuries, all of sudden they decide to make a Pakistani graveyard. Our batsmen played like wastemen i would support India but they just swallowed some bangladeshi dick sauce. Its official i support Kenya.

both teams are on the same wicket.
we should be more than capable on batting on a grassy wicked.
its world cricket you have to be able to adjust.
ireland did so pretty fine, and they dont even play much fucking cricket.

MizzyBone
18-03-2007, 01:49
On St. Patricks day aswell.

Icey
18-03-2007, 01:55
both teams are on the same wicket.
we should be more than capable on batting on a grassy wicked.
its world cricket you have to be able to adjust.
ireland did so pretty fine, and they dont even play much fucking cricket.
the conditions werent the same my man. There was moisture in the pitch and it was still moving later in the day but it had calmed down a lot.

Still it was a weak performance by Pak, we got whooped in the ICC trophy too. I think its time for a change of coach and maybe captain.

Rizolicious
18-03-2007, 02:04
the conditions werent the same my man. There was moisture in the pitch and it was still moving later in the day but it had calmed down a lot.

Still it was a weak performance by Pak, we got whooped in the ICC trophy too. I think its time for a change of coach and maybe captain.

every team should be prepared for this though.
that is why the toss is so important, you either win it or lose it.
at the end of the day, alot of the players were out due to poor silly shots, which have nothing to do with the pitch.

but yes, very very weak. dissapointed.

Icey
18-03-2007, 02:53
you think Inzi needs to be replaced?

for real i've supported Inzi whenever Pak play bad cuz he's just a legend but he f*cked up this time. Saying that Younis Khan aint much better look at the ICC trophy.

Truthfully tho Pak had some bad luck aswell. No Shoaib and Asif, no Razzaq, no Afridi.

Ohh Vee
18-03-2007, 13:59

LMFAO!!!!!!

Ohh Vee
18-03-2007, 14:07
In all fairness... we got owned BIG time! The biggest humiliation in the history of the sport! Not only did we get beat by Ireland, we got dumped out of the World Cup by Ireland, that's the worst thing ever!

Ok, we had our main strike bowlers out but credit to the ones that came in. Its our batsmen that let us down.

Some serious changes need to be made. Inzamam, Rana Naved and Kamran Akmal should be left out of the squad permanently.

Our new line-up should look like this:

Salman Butt
Mohammad Hafeez
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Shoaib Malik
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Moin Khan (our best keeper)
Shoaib Akhtar
Danish Kaneria
Mohammad Asif

MizzyBone
18-03-2007, 14:16
In all fairness... we got owned BIG time! The biggest humiliation in the history of the sport! Not only did we get beat by Ireland, we got dumped out of the World Cup by Ireland, that's the worst thing ever!

Ok, we had our main strike bowlers out but credit to the ones that came in. Its our batsmen that let us down.

Some serious changes need to be made. Inzamam, Rana Naved and Kamran Akmal should be left out of the squad permanently.

Salman Butt
Mohammad Hafeez
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Shoaib Malik
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Akhtar
Danish Kaneria
Mohammad Asif

Lol what a name! Sounds like some sort of pastry.

Rizolicious
18-03-2007, 15:32

Salman Butt
Mohammad Hafeez
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Shoaib Malik
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Akhtar
Danish Kaneria
Mohammad Asif

moin khan ... lol your funny

Rizolicious
18-03-2007, 15:36
you think Inzi needs to be replaced?

for real i've supported Inzi whenever Pak play bad cuz he's just a legend but he f*cked up this time. Saying that Younis Khan aint much better look at the ICC trophy.

Truthfully tho Pak had some bad luck aswell. No Shoaib and Asif, no Razzaq, no Afridi.

2 consecutive world cups inzi has been abysmal. but alot of players have, it isn't a one man team. nobody had a good world cup to be honest. oh wow shoaib malik scored a 67 or something like that. everybody known that inzi and younis khan are a class act. and we have the best batsman in the world today in yousuf, maybe minus ponting.

it has just been a really, really bad display, as they have not been able to accomodate to the conditions, which infact is kinda of pathetic. with a depleted team, we are always going to struggle.