PDA

View Full Version : Andorra 0-3 England

HussainU
29-03-2007, 10:33
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42740000/jpg/_42740419_gerrard2_ap_203.jpg Steven Gerrard celebrates after scoring for England

Steven Gerrard spared England and coach Steve McClaren's blushes with a crucial double strike to break Andorra's resistance in the Euro 2008 qualifier.

England were jeered off after a shameful first 45 minutes in Barcelona.
But Gerrard broke the deadlock with a low 20-yard drive after 53 minutes, then slid home a neat finish with 15 minutes left in an ill-tempered clash. Debutant David Nugent scored in the last minute after Jermain Defoe saw a shot saved by keeper Koldo Alvarez.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/6497817.stm

HussainU
29-03-2007, 10:33
what you think of the game?

Confuzzled
29-03-2007, 10:35
I didnt watch it

but i heard on the news that fans were booing dem off

why?

HussainU
29-03-2007, 10:37
because they played shit..
ENGLAND ARE CRAP

Confuzzled
29-03-2007, 10:39
but even tho they played shit they still scored

so y the anger in the supporters?

HussainU
29-03-2007, 10:42
because the first half the performance was crap!
its about passion!

neddy
29-03-2007, 10:43
i heard da boo's on da radio dis mornin it must av been bad 4 em

HussainU
29-03-2007, 10:47
i heard da boo's on da radio dis mornin it must av been bad 4 em
dats wen i heard em
RADIO1

Confuzzled
29-03-2007, 10:57
I heard dem on kiss100 & saw dem on gmtv

loafar
29-03-2007, 11:32
they deserve to be boo'ed for gods sake we should be walking over these teams yet it we struggle to score against them brazil or sum1 else would have scored 5/6 goals in the 1st half lol

Ridz
29-03-2007, 11:36
Every1 2 harsh on the england players... i mean they good players and yes are generally a good team, we're just not as good as other teams, e.g brazil, italy, france, so with all these expectations of how well other teams are, we have expectations of our team so if they dont do well we cuss them but when they do good we still cuss them as its not good enough... lower your expectations so you will be happy no matter the outcome... ;)

loafar
29-03-2007, 11:39
nah man..... if we cnt even expect our team to trash a SHIT team that even our league 1 teams can win den it does say sumthing about our national team............there SHIT hehe

bet birmingham city football club can beat em

Ridz
29-03-2007, 11:41
nah man..... if we cnt even expect our team to trash a SHIT team that even our league 1 teams can win den it does say sumthing about our national team............there SHIT hehe

bet birmingham city football club can beat em

They humans not robots.... jeez i bet u kuldnt do it so stop cussing them... at the end of the day they won end of.. dats all we want a win... they didnt lose or draw they WON!!!! @)

loafar
29-03-2007, 11:42
nah man what shud u do if ur team cnt beat a crap team???

i kno england are crap i support em and dnt expect them to beat the likes of brazil but israel was it on the weekend and yesterday we should be walkin over these teams :p

loafar
29-03-2007, 11:43
suppose you got point they won..... BUT STILLLL!!!! lolz

Ridz
29-03-2007, 11:47
nah man what shud u do if ur team cnt beat a crap team???

i kno england are crap i support em and dnt expect them to beat the likes of brazil but israel was it on the weekend and yesterday we should be walkin over these teams :p

2 my knowledge, they did walk over the team, they scored 3.... not 1... if they scored one i would have agreeed with you but htey never they did 3. The point is just because they played a shyt first half duznt mean they crap.

What about liverpool when they were playing in Istanbul, against AC Milan was it or barcelona, i cnt memba, in the first half the other side scored 3 liverpool played shyt dat half they didnt have control of the ball, but come the second half they scored 3... so yes i hate liverpool, with passion, but i got to give it to them they played well in the second half!

My point is exactly like England they played shyt in the first half, but htey played sik in the second half scoring 3 :D

Ridz
29-03-2007, 11:48
suppose you got point they won..... BUT STILLLL!!!! lolz

Dont you but still me, my point is correct and you know it dude :D hypocrite!

Rizolicious
30-03-2007, 13:47
they have good INDIVIDUALS
they are not a good TEAM

Rizolicious
30-03-2007, 13:52
2 my knowledge, they did walk over the team, they scored 3.... not 1... if they scored one i would have agreeed with you but htey never they did 3. The point is just because they played a shyt first half duznt mean they crap.

What about liverpool when they were playing in Istanbul, against AC Milan was it or barcelona, i cnt memba, in the first half the other side scored 3 liverpool played shyt dat half they didnt have control of the ball, but come the second half they scored 3... so yes i hate liverpool, with passion, but i got to give it to them they played well in the second half!

My point is exactly like England they played shyt in the first half, but htey played sik in the second half scoring 3 :D

your missing the point.
1 result doesn't make the problem go away
look at recent results.
in their last 7 games, they have scored 5 goals,
and 3 of them were last night.

they have draws against isreal and macedonia, who are not exactly football hotshots. they should really be beating teams like this. if northern ireland are pulling off results against sweden etc, this should be a walk thru.

they were beat my croatia comfortably, and spain also, and in them last 7 games, there has not been 1 half descent performance. now im not even an england fan, infact i hate england, but im a football fan, and watching it, i wouldn't be pleased with my teams performance.

when qualifiying for a major tornument, sometimes winning is not enough. you have to lay your mark down, and let other teams know around the world that you are a strong force. that is not the case any more with england.